USC Senior Care – A Supplemental Plan to Medicare for University Retirees
What is USC Senior Care, and why is it important?
USC Senior Care is a supplemental Medicare plan available to University retirees. USC Senior Care can help mitigate the costs of Medicare deductibles, making medical care more affordable.
- No authorizations or pre-approvals required.
- No physical exam required for membership.
- Premium is not dependent on age, locality or health condition.
- Choose any doctor in the nation that accepts Medicare assignment.
- No co-payments or additional deductibles if you receive services exclusively from Keck Medicine of USC physicians and USC affiliated hospitals.
- After you have met your $200 deductible, you will pay 2% of Medicare Allowable for non-Keck Medicine of USC providers.
- Foreign travel emergency medical coverage.
- Automatic enrollment in dental and vision benefits – no additional cost.